Friday 31 December 2010

Legs and a wedding

In between Christmas and New Year we have been to a wedding. This involved a journey to the family homelands of Edinburgh. Sporrans were required. Despite my many married years I have never actually seen husband wearing a kilt. I did spot a grainy black and white photo in a family album of him aged thirteen wearing what could have been one and there was a story of four brothers at a birthday party.... who knows the truth of such rumours... So we dressed in our finery on the day and I found myself admiring a fine pair of legs in white socks. And so, dear reader,( as Jane Austen would write) I was rather pleased to find myself married to them already!  And there were also other legs, kilts, charming smiles  and beautiful girls to make a wonderful day altogether. 




No comments: